Super Scavenger!!!

I've finally done it!! I managed to pass the Super Scavenger badge! I'm so chuffed with myself. And hubby really, as he has been the taker of photos and chauffeur to random places to find the items and get the photos taken. I have just ordered my badge, along with a few others as I'm always too excited to order just the one!! I've started work on a few other badges and earned one that I haven't even bought yet, so that's been an exciting order, which I can't wait to receive!

I've not done a huge amount of work towards the August challenges yet as SS took over, so need to get on with those before the end of the month. That will be this week's focus, I think, along with a couple more clauses to finish off a badge or two that are very nearly done now.

I've got some research to do as well on quite a few badges that I've been thinking about for a while and just haven't done yet. Might make a point of fitting in as much this week as I can. As soon as school starts again, my time will be more limited so I need to do what I can whilst I'm off...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress