Not as scavenged out as I'd hoped!!

 This scavenger hunt is proving to be quite tricky!! I've had my post returned twice now as the photos aren't exact enough to meet super scavenger requirements. I'm in two minds as to whether to continue chasing it or not. I have really enjoyed everything  I have done to get this far and I don't want to spoil it by pushing it too far. It has been so much fun but with me not driving, I've either had to walk, use public transport or ask my long-suffering husband to drive me. A lot of the things I don't have access to, and don't have children so am not likely to be in a place where I would see them. There is now a limit on how many photos you can take in shops and I don't own some of the other things so it would cost me to buy them and I don't feel like that's a good use of my money. So I'm really undecided about continuing to fight for the super scavenger or just be happy with what I achieved. If it wasn't throwing it down with rain and if I didn't have a really busy day ahead, I'd maybe be tempted to pop out and see if I could find better examples for two of the ones that haven't been awarded this morning and have one last attempt. We will see...

Next week promises to be a very busy week and I have lots of fun things planned, some of which should absolutely tick off some badge clauses. Can't wait. 

I also need to finish off my August bonus point activities. I've not done anything with  a courgette yet and my charity shop outfit is incomplete. Bet there aren't many blogs other than a rebel one where you would see a comment like that!!

I had a lovely trip to Leighton Moss RSPB nature reserve on Wednesday. It was a gorgeous day and I thoroughly enjoyed a good wander round. I took my husband's big camera after a few lessons from him and managed to get some really good photos. This will count towards my Nature Lover badge, Go Wild and Photographer so I'm very chuffed with that. I also managed to lock myself out of my parents house for two hours whilst waiting for them to go on the trip so went for a walk round their village and did a geocache, but sadly the container wasn't there. At least, I don't think it was. I'm sure I had the right location but there was nothing there to see. I've logged it but it had never been done by anyone having been placed in 2015 so there is a good chance it's been tidied up by the council by now.

I did another geocache last night, bringing my total of done ones up to 4, 2 completed. One I tried is in a place where it often gets moved by the council, according to the log anyway. And then this other one near my parents' house. I'm really enjoying it and hoping to do more next week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress