End of term

 
Ok, the school year is FINALLY over and it's Christmas and badging until the end of the year! Nothing more and nothing less! I have so many badges that just need a little bit to finish them off and a couple of additional things I can do to get some more points. I have one more badge order that I want to do at the beginning of January and then I am imposing a ban until I have earned all the badges I have started but not finished, or bought and not got round to starting yet. The only other badges I am allowing myself to start are ones linked to the quarterly challenges.

I need to get a move on with my quilt as well. Very few badges have actually been sewn on as it's a pain to change the bobbin all the time and I want the thread to match the colour of the badge. It's going to be a very busy and mismatched quilt but I'm ok with that!

Goals for next year are to complete a few patches with the aim of becoming an ultimate rebel at some point. I'm also going to take part in all of the yearly challenges so I should have plenty to keep me busy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress