Noodles

Badge work has been very slow this month as I am absolutely wrecked!! School is still in progress and we have another two days until we break up. Hoping I make it... 

I've managed a few clauses of the winter challenge and a couple of bonus cup points. I am trying to drive the idea out of my head that December is about to finish. It isn't! The end of term isn't the end of the month! I'm really hoping that a couple of good sleeps will give me a bit more energy and I'll be able to crack on and finish a few badges that need one more bit doing and get a few more points. I need 18 this month so still have a fair few to go!

I put in an order with one of my favourite scrapbooking companies for some paper that I thought would make a brilliant scrapbook for my fictional detectives and that turned up today so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into that. The supplies are beautiful so it should be great fun.

I am very excited about setting up my new reading journal for next year and I've also ordered the journal to go alongside the 52 book reading challenge. That's going to be my advanced reader badge as I've done it this year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I started it before I discovered rebels so couldn't use it for advanced reader. I will this year, combined with another challenge and a few extra bits as well. I've become a bit more active in the rebel readers group and will be hosting February's book chat, which I am really excited about. I've also started a reading group at work, which is a lot of fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress