Rebel Fest

Well, last weekend was my first ever rebelfest and it was absolutely amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed every single session and joined in with as much as I possibly could. There were a few things that I didn't take part in but still watched the sessions. All of the talks were really interesting and it was lovely to join chat groups and meet a few new people too.

I put in an order with the badge store to guarantee my place in the cup next year and am very happy to have been able to get another Bader badge so I'm ready for another year. I've also volunteered to run some of the book club sessions so I think that will help me with the new Rebel community badge due out next year. There are a few more badges that I'm interested in as well and I'm giving myself a tough slog for next year with the 1000 hours outside, as I don't think that will be an easy one to go for...

I bought the 75 cup point badge and also decided I'd go for the 100 point badge as well after finishing November on the grand total of 82. I am now frantically trying to finish off a multitude of things to make sure I hit 100 before the end of the year. I have deliberately not counted how many points I can get and am pushing myself to finish as much as possible and hoping for the best. 

I think I can accomplish the following points by the end of December:

- Rebelfest

- 2x online meets

- quarterly challenge of 2nd birthday badge

- winter challenge

- rebel historian

- Bader artwork

- my collection

- rebel buddy

- national noodle day

- detective

- builder

There are a few more badges that I'm not a million miles away from completing and may possibly get those done too but the detective and rebel history have been part of the 2nd birthday badge so I am prioritising those ones. 

Off to do a bit more work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress