August Bonus Points

I posted my all-day breakfast waffle picture on the Facebook group earlier this month and then was so busy trying to get super scavenger that the other monthly bonus points kind of skipped my attention. Fortunately I've sorted myself before the end of the month and took my courgette photo this morning and did a bit of charity shop trawling this afternoon to pick myself up an outfit. I've bought something from every charity shop in my town but didn't manage 8 as we don't have that many and I won't be near any others before the end of the month, I don't think. I've not put my outfit on for a photo yet and I've not posted my courgette photo so that needs doing tomorrow.

I've been researching a few clauses and getting on with a bit more badging so quite happy with my progress this month. It'll be my last good push for a while as the beginning of the new school year is always a tiring one. Need to keep pushing my outside time for the Go Wild badge, which will be a bit awkward as the nights are really drawing in and the weather has taken a bit of a dip...

I've got loads of paint into my junk journals so they are pretty much ready to start being filled in. I'm going to do my endangered animals one for animal lover first, whilst reading the Sinclair mystery books again for my Detective badge. I love these books but haven't read them in a long time and would struggle to recall the details about all the characters well enough to make a scrapbook of them. There are 7 books in the set so it will take a while to get through them all but they are aimed at 11/12 year olds so aren't too taxing.

I'm working on quite a few buddy badges so need to push on with those as I feel like I'm neglecting them a bit at the moment. I'm also gearing up to start a few new ones as we come into September so really need to make sure I'm not taking on too much. I need to do all the monthly and quarterly badges as I've paid for the subscription and I don't want to miss out on bonus points as I'd love to see Bader rise up and become a force to be reckoned with!!! These bonus points are a good way to grab some. I'll be earning my first 25 point badge this month, which I'm really chuffed about. Definitely want 50 points before the end of the year. Reckon it'll be a good time to get things like TV Critic and Film Critic done when Autumn  and Winter kick in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress