Palaeontology Research

 I've been researching the three Mesozoic eras this morning as part of  research for the palaeontology badge. It was very interesting too! I've never been massively interested in dinosaurs, but always thought I should look into it a bit. As a primary school teacher, I come across a lot of children who are very passionate about this topic and I like to be able to have interesting discussions with them about things that interest them. Maybe this year I might actually be able to do so!!

I've also been to a fabric shop today and picked up some dinosaur fabric so have some sewing to do!!


I've also now completed two virtual escape rooms which will count towards codebreaker, bought a courgette as my home-grown ones are ridiculously small and not at all ready to be picked. Now need to place it somewhere ridiculous!! I also picked up another charity shop item to add to my outfit. Need to get a move on with that...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress