Scavenger Hunt

 The eagerly-awaited scavenger hunt has been released!! I really wanted to try for the super scavenger hunt badge but I doubt I'll manage it, looking at the list. I'll give it a go but I'm not going to hold out too much hope.

Really proud of my 12 points for July. I feel like that's quite a good effort for my third month of being a rebel. I completed reader and scrapbooker, did all three activities for the July bonuses and attended a virtual meet up with the rebel readers. I also did BKS so that made a great points total for this month. 

Rebel plans for this week include trying to collect as many things on the scavenger hunt list as possible, clearing out my wardrobe for a charity donation and trying to finish craft 1. I have one more craft to do and a scarf to finish. I'm pretty close with the scarf so that should be do-able.

I need to put some time into some of the research sections of the badges I am working on. Now is the perfect time to get stuck in, whilst I am off work. I'm hoping to go to London for a mini-break and know there will be loads of opportunity to tick off some clauses whilst I am there so need to be clear in my head before we go. A busy week ahead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress