May Progress

 I've spent a lot of this weekend in the garden so I've made some good progress on a couple of badges. I am feeling a noticeable ache in my back so need to be a bit more careful and remind myself I had spinal surgery three weeks ago and not push it too far!

I've taken and uploaded my shed selfie, earning my first points for TeamBader in the May Challenge. I've kept up with my gratitude journal and my calligraphy practice. If the weather holds tomorrow, I can get a few more things done outside to help the bees for my Rebel with a Cause badge. I did see a couple of bees in the garden today, which was lovely. I've also sent daily photos to my two rebel buddies of daily outfits, so I'm feeling happy with the small levels of badge progress that I'm making. 

I'm also doing well with the reading badge. I'm reading loads at the moment whilst I am off work and needing to rest a bit. I reviewed Paul O'Grady's Countrylife this morning, which was part of the rebel reading club's book of the month for reading club and also a book review, so hit two clauses with that one. I've also got another book for another book club to read this month so all going well. I've joined another group on facebook and have joined in a review of books there too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress