Progresss

It’s been a  bit of a tricky week to make much progress as I’ve had to go to my parents as I can’t be alone after the surgery yet, so haven’t been able to do a huge amount. 
However, since my last post, I have made a start on a few things:
- bought a cactus and an orchid to work on the indoor gardener badge
- started to hand sew a rabbit as part of the designer badge and potentially part of the builder badge as well because it is part of a kit but I don’t know if I will be able to use it for that or not yet…
- arranged a pottery day with a friend of mine who does her own pottery as part of the craft badge
- started a journal to record progress
- ordered some wool to knit Christmas presents for two special people
- ordered the rebel with a cause badge and a load of stickers to start my rebel journal 

I’m hoping this bank holiday weekend at home will give me a good chance to make a good chunk of progress on getting some photos taken and a couple more things set up ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress