Pottery Plans

 I am so excited about tomorrow. A friend of mine is a potter and I'm going to spend the day with her working on some pottery. That'll be a great start to one of the craft badges. Can't remember which though...

I spent a bit of time dong some badgemin today and recorded some of the progress I have made in my big book. Came to the realisation that I am spending a huge amount of time thinking about the badges but not actually getting on with things and recording them enough. Need to do something about that!

Reader and Scrapbooker are coming along well. Need to put a bit more time in with the bees before the end of May for my Rebel with a Cause badge. 

I also need to go round and take photos of what I have done so far to give myself a bit more of a feeling of satisfaction. That can be Wednesday's job...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress