Where I'm at...

 I am being completely useless at keeping up with this blog, although I think it's because I haven't done a huge amount of badge work over the last week or so therefore haven't had much to update.

I'm still reading plenty towards my Reading badge. Need to include some non-fiction books as I'm an avid fiction reader and this is pretty much what I default to. I only really read non-fiction when I need to learn about something and tend to go for the internet, rather than a book. I'm on the lookout for a challenge to start when I finish reader and can move on to advanced reader...

I've made a really good start on a scrapbook, which will earn me the scrapbooker badge. It's all organised and laid out. I just need to actually make the pages now - the bit that takes the longest!!

I've been doing quite a bit out in the garden while the weather has been nice, which is helping with quite a few different badges. I'm concentrating on making it a nice environment for bees for a multitude of reasons, Rebel with a Cause being just one of them. Lots will contribute towards Florist, Gardener, Farmer, Animal Lover and Nature Lover as well as helping out one of our most valuable natural resources and giving me a nice garden and a productive vegetable garden. 

I'm keeping the gratitude journal going as well, but need to be better at remembering to do it daily. I'm still working on My Style and Photographer with two rebel buddies and also need to remember to take photos and add them to our group daily. Think I'm going to have to set myself some alarms to sort myself out a bit...

Actually, maybe I have done quite a bit of badge work. I'm just useless at keeping this blog up to date!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress