Toooo many badges

 Just discovered that the app doesn't publish on my blog, just saves it as a draft. Not overly helpful... I'll just have to make sure I log in on the laptop regularly.

I'm making some good progress on a few badges and I've started a couple more that I wasn't planning on starting at the moment, so that's great. I'm trying to gain as many points for Bader as I can, so am making the most of being off work and doing whatever I can at the moment. I've ordered a few more things to help me with different badges so I'm pleased with how everything is going.


Progress since my last post:

- bought two lavender plants to pop in the garden for the Rebel with a Cause badge

- ordered a straw hat to make a buttoned hat for the May bonus

- ordered a diamond art kit for the craft badge

- found my hand lettering practice book and calligraphy pens for the craft badge

- started the buddy badge with two other rebels, working towards photographer and my style

- read a couple more books for the reader badge

Now I need to make sure I come on here at least every other day to qualify for the writer's badge!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress