Update

 I'm quite happy with my Rebel progress throughout this month. I have had quite a bit of free time to work on badges due to being signed off work. However, due to the operation, I am a bit limited on some of the things I can do and this is likely to remain the case for a while yet.

I have managed to do quite a bit of work towards my reader badge and will continue to do so over the next 6 weeks. I'll move straight on to Advanced Reader after that and need to find a good challenge that will last 6 months...

I've had a great time exploring some new crafts this month and have now done pottery, knitting and printing. I haven't completed my knitting project yet but I'm making good progress. I've also come up with a fab idea for my advanced crafting badge but need to do the other two first.

I've signed up for the 30 day wildlife watch which will help towards the nature lovers badge and takes place throughout the month of June. I've ordered the badge as well so will add that to my rebel badges.

My indoor plants are still alive so all is good there.

I'm still working on my brain games regularly and enjoying those. I've found a few new ones that I've really enjoyed as well, which has been fun. Worldle is improving my geography skills beyond all recognition.

I'm still sending photos to my rebel buddies but don't feel I've done enough to earn the My Style badge yet as I've been wearing the same clothes too often at the moment due to being at home all the time. I've also buddied up with a crafter so have two rebel groups going at the moment.


I've completed my Rebel with a Cause badge by supporting bees. I've really enjoyed this and think it's such an important thing to do. I have planted seeds and flowers particularly enjoyed by bees, put up two bug hotels, left a small wild area, made a bee drinking station and bought two lavender plants. I've also made a bee bag, which was my block printing project.

For the May challenge, I decorated a straw hat with bee buttons and took a selfie hugging a shed, gaining my first cup points. I got 4 this month so am aiming for higher than this next month. I want to put in an order for some badges that I'm working towards when I order the June badge, which is a health check one.

Pretty happy with this month's work but would love to see more in the way of points next month. That's my personal challenge...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress