Rebel with a Cause

 More progress has been made towards my Rebel with a Cause badge. I have gathered the equipment to make a bee bath, bought some more seeds to plant for pollinators and also have an insect house to put up, although they are only useful to one type of bee. They'll help other insects though, so that's good. Weather doesn't look great today but the forecast for the weekend is good so I should be able to sort some things out over the weekend.

Still reading lots so making good progress with my reading badge. I've ordered two books about bees, which will help with both badges, so that's good. They should arrive today.

Scrapbook is progressing nicely and I've ordered a tilted board to put on my table, so I should be able to work for longer periods of time without my back starting to hurt, which will be good. 

I've also made a birthday card for my brother-in-law so will count that towards the birthday badge. I'll sing Happy Birthday to him in Latin as I have been practising, so that can count towards that as well. I would have loved to do the Life Less Ordinary badge but I'm v limited to what I can do at the moment because of my back, so new things are a bit of a challenge. I am also a bit particular about collecting the badges and LLO sold out...

I have a straw hat waiting to be decorated with buttons so that needs doing very soon and I need to sort out a play to get some points for May. I haven't got many points so far, being so new to Rebel Life, so I'm grabbing as many as I can in my quest to be a good Bader member.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress