Spreadsheet

 I've finally downloaded the badge tracker from the Facebook group and spent a very pleasant few hours this afternoon filling it in. It should hopefully help me see where I am up to a bit more easily than having to flip through an A3-sized book every time. I will continue to use my book but I'm hoping to sort some badgemin this week whilst I am off work and make sure I get some badges finished this month. I've not got any bonus cup points yet so that needs sorting and I am part-way through many badges that just need finishing. 

I'm in several groups for rebel buddy and I haven't done much on either of those badges. One is Rebel History, one is Detective and one is Historian. I'm reading a book about the wives of Henry VIII at the moment and it feels like it is taking me a long time to get through it. Hopefully now I have some time off, I can get it finished and use some of his wives as the inspiration for a clause or two. I'm using Taylor and Rose for my fictional detectives so I could do with reading the rest of those to get the fictional detective clause ticked off. I can get through those fairly quickly so it should be too much of an issue. I haven't thought of anything for Rebel Historian yet so at least need to nail down some ideas.

I have repotted my cactus today so will hopefully finish indoor gardener this month. Think I might just need to type up a few bits of research for that. We are also eating our way through the freezers this week as the one in the garage needs defrosting and I'm trying to condense  everything onto one then I can tick that off adulting. 

I'm aiming to sew some more of my rebel quilt this week. I'm enjoying the fact I've made a start on it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress