Slow Progress

 It's been a busy few days at work so I feel like badge stuff has taken a bit of a back seat this last week or so. My new badge order turned up, which was  very exciting and has really spurred me on to make a start on my quilt. I have a hexagon quilting template and would like to make individual hexagons with a mix of different fabrics, linked to whatever badge is sewn on them. I want to mix it up a bit as well so it is more of a life quilt and not just a rebel quilt, so I need to pull the house apart to see if I can find my old brownie and swimming badges. My mum gave them to me years ago when she found them in a drawer and I can't remember if I've put them somewhere random or thought that I would never have a use for them and put them in the bin. Desperately hoping I haven't but fear that may be the case as I had them in one place for ages and they now aren't there but I have no idea where I might have put them. The search will be a good excuse to have a tidy up and clear out, I suppose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress