Gardener

 I claimed the gardener badge in September, as I am a regular grower of fruit and vegetables and had already prepped a lot of seeds before discovering rebels in April. I grow a variety of different tomatoes from seed, always trying a few new ones every year. I like to experiment with  a range of different cucumbers and courgettes as well. I ended up losing a lot of seed starts due to unexpected surgery right at the heart of the planting season, but managed to pull enough together to be able to grow a decent amount. 

At some point, I intend to document each of the badges I have earned and the specific work that I did for them as part of this blog. I'm hoping to claim the writer's badge next month as I started this blog in April, therefore it will have been six months. I'm not really counting April as I don't feel I did a huge amount that month due to being very new to Rebels, so I'm not planning to claim until the end of October. I'd like to ramp it up a bit for Advanced Writer and actually get some people to read it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress