Bader Chat

Spent a lovely evening chatting with fellow Baders about our current badge work and progress towards the Halloween badge and the birthday badge. That's one part of one of the birthday badge clauses completed as you need to do two rebel meet ups. I should have done a fair few by the end of the quarter as there will be three rebel reader meets by then.  I'm doing the virtual rebel fest and I'm still toying with the idea of getting a ticket for the Stockport meet up. I'll join any other Bader meets as well, and I'm assuming there will be a few. 

I've been  a bit slack with badge work this month so far and my reading has also taken a massive dip. I'm spending way too much time on my phone so need to have a word with myself and pick it up. I've also started watching Schitt's Creek, which is partly badge work as it's for TV critic, but it is stopping me from getting on with other stuff. Work has been pretty tiring but I have a week off now so need to make more effort to back into good habits. I'm waiting to hear if I'm doing a stall at a craft fair in November. If I am, a fair bit of half term will be spent getting stock ready but I will try to get a bit of badge work done too. If I'm not, it's badge work all the way. Really need to see if I can find these Brownie badges in case the ones my sister has aren't the ones I had. I still think they are but I couldn't swear to it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress