New Month, New Badge, New Quarterly

Managed 24 points last month so very happy with that one. I've spent a bit of time this weekend updating my badge book and getting thoughts in order for October. I have a whiteboard in my dining room that I used to use when I was teaching from home during lockdown if I needed to demonstrate anything. It became a Badge Board yesterday and contains a long list of things I'd like to get done this month to tick off some clauses.

I'm currently working on quite a few badges and need to put some serious time into those this month. I'll have a week off work so need to put that to good use. I'm hoping the weather will improve a bit as I'd like to get some more geocaching in before winter hits properly. I've really enjoyed what I've done so far but don't feel like I've got into it enough yet.

I am due to finish a couple of badges next month that have been long term ones. I discovered Rebels in April but part way through so a few of the badges I started then as things to do for six months, like this blog, didn't get enough attention in the first month so I don't feel I should count it.

I'd like to start putting my Rebel quilt together this month as I feel like I've earned enough badges to make it worthwhile. Really need a thorough search of the house to see if I can find my Brownie and swimming badges as I'd like to add those to it. My mum found them a while ago and gave them to me. I really hope I didn't bin them in one if those frantic 'What am I ever going to do with these?' moments... I've ordered a few patches from places I've been previously so I can add those too. Want to make a 'life' quilt rather than a Rebel quilt. I have a plan for it, just need to start the preparation.  

I could also do with putting a bit of effort into some crafting. I wouldn't mind doing a Christmas craft stall somewhere this year as I haven't done one since covid. Need to add some new stock to my Etsy shop as well - I'd like to use this as my Entrepreneur badge but as I've been running it since pre-Rebel times, I feel like I should make some alterations and additions when working towards the badge. Busy times ahead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress