Self-care

I'm still a bit slack on the bonus points and Science Fair badge this month thanks to my craft fair prep but I've been doing fairly well with self-care. I was given a v particular and detailed mouthcare routine by my dentist to help reduce possible side-effects on my teeth of a medical condition. I've been for a check up today and have made an enormous difference already by following the routine stringently every day. I'm really pleased as it hasn't been easy.

I've also been following my skincare routine fairly well daily and making very good use of all my tropic goodies. My skin is looking and feeling lovely. I now need to remember the additional weekly things regularly!

I've not done so well with the night time improvements because I get too carried away with the book I am reading, but I also feel that I am doing very well improving my reading habits and branching out thanks to my reading challenges, and you can't win em all... I think things will improve when I have done this craft fair and feel more able to switch off a bit earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress