Quiet weekend

 It's been a quiet weekend on the badging front. I'm so busy trying to get ready for this craft fair that everything else is going out of the window really. Two more weeks then I can try to get more done. Do need to sort out something sciencey to do and sort my bonus points though.

I can finish My Collection this month when I've displayed all my books somewhere. I'll have been doing this blog for six months as well so that will be my writer badge too. I need to finish builder and detective and have joined buddy groups for historian  and rebel historian and not done even vaguely enough work on either of those.

I've been doing well with a few other badges that are just on the go in the background. Critic and TV Critic are progressing nicely. Foodie is one I didn't intend to do but seem to have begun anyway, as is baker. I'm trying to get these finished before starting any others, except the monthly and quarterly ones as I've subscribed to those, therefore they are being done.

It'll be fine. I'll get them done. I just need a bit of headspace after this craft fair then I'll be all over it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress