All quiet on the badge front...

 It's been a bit of a quiet time as far as badges go due to an approaching craft fair that I am busy preparing for. I did finish the Halloween badge and I got the bonus points for Bader with a Viking long ship and some pretzels but I've been fairly quiet other than that. I need to try to finish off a couple of badges this month and make some progress on the ones I've begun but am still a long way off finishing.

I finished Farmer this month by making my own butter and I used the pretzels I'd made to meet the bread clause. I think that was my only merit badge in October.

I am in a couple of rebel groups for some badges and need to move on with those as part of the 2nd birthday badge. I have done a bit towards each of the badges but not enough really. Hopefully December will see a bit more progress.

The Science Fair badge will be exciting and I'm looking forward to whatever experiment I choose to do. The random acts of kindness is a beautiful idea and I can't wait to start spreading a bit of secret joy. Not sure about absurdities or talents yet. Will need to think about those ones carefully...

I also need to download some photos from my phone to add to these posts to make them a bit more interesting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress