Bodies

 I finished watching Bodies this evening as part of TV critic. I thoroughly enjoyed it, despite getting fairly frustrated in the beginning as I didn't feel like I was getting to grips with it quickly enough. It had been recommended by several people at work so I'd started to watch it with my husband and we found it very interesting in the first couple of episodes but expected things to be made a bit clearer far earlier than they were. It held our interest though.

I loved the way it was split across different time frames and, in particular, the way the characters all met up in the end. The acting was fantastic and I found myself exclaiming out loud a couple of times which I only ever do if I am completely caught up in something. Poor Detective Whiteman...

Overall, I thought it was a great idea, very well-executed. The only thing that might have been done better was the casting of the young actor who played Elias. The actor they cast was a brilliant actor but looked nothing even vaguely like the adult version of the same character, which made it seem a little less believable for me. Would definitely recommend this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress