When September Ends...

I think it's been another good month, points-wise. I've not totalled them up yet as I haven't filled in my form, but I feel like I've done quite well.

I got all the bonus points for September as I completed all of the challenges. The sausage dog cake proved particularly challenging!! A baker, I am not!!

I completed Go Wild, which involved completing three wild badges. I already claimed one last month but finished the other two in September so will  be claiming those. I also finished Craft 1, Gardener and Animal Lover from the merit badge section so have those to claim too. Scrapheap Challenge was a great one and has definitely been one of my favourites.

I was working on the first birthday badge as I couldn't do Life Less Ordinary. I only joined rebels in April and by the time I had worked out how everything worked, the badges had already sold out. I was also a bit limited through April and May after surgery so would not have been able to do many new things for the first time anyway. I wanted to make sure it was finished by the end of this quarter so I only have one to focus on from now on. I won't be able to claim the points for Bader for it as I have also done Go Wild, but I can have the personal points and Bader can benefit from the other badges I finished as part of it.

I've also attended two virtual meet ups so have those points to claim as well. Here's hoping Bader make a bit more of an impact this month than previously...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress