Final craft 1 project

I've done 4/5 craft projects for craft 1 and have been struggling over the final one. I have a couple of craft kits that I could use that match the brief but when I've started them, they've looked really rubbish and I can't see an actual final product coming out of them.

Then my lovely friend had a baby so I'm making a quilt for her, which I had always intended to do. Had another look at the criteria and quilting is right there!! Hoping to see her at the weekend so I should be all set to finish the badge by then. Just need to get it done now.

Still have my endangered animal book to finish to claim animal lover and haven't made my scrapheap challenge product yet so looking forward to getting those done. It's going to be a busy few days. Also need to bake a sausage dog cake. I think that work are having a Macmillan coffee morning next week so I'll have to get my bake on this weekend and see if I can make a decent start on the baker badge. I don't usually bake as I don't eat cake or biscuits or pies so it feels like a bit of a thankless task and my husband can only eat so many on his own. Hopefully there will be a good hungry crowd at work.

Very excited to find out the criteria for the October Halloween badge and the 2nd birthday badge!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

September Part-way Progress