Let the holidays commence!

Well, the summer holidays have started and the weather so far has been pretty rubbish. It's given me some time to do some badge work, which is great, but is also limiting outdoor time which is stopping me from getting on with a few things, annoyingly!

I made my dinosaur fossils and absolutely love them. I want to try to replicate something similar with the children at school next year so need to to come up with an idea where they can make their own. They'd love it. I still need to paint mine but it's a clause well on its way to being ticked off.

I've also put a fair bit of time into my scarf and it's now more than halfway through. That's a great one for Craft 1. I had thought about doing calligraphy with this as part of the diarist badge and do a gratitude diary but I've been rubbish at keeping up with it regularly. I need to work out a way of doing this well...

Instead of calligraphy, I'm going to do quilting and have made a start on a baby quilt for a friend who is due her first baby next month. I'll need to get a move on with it but that's fine.

I've only got a few days left to try to tick off more clauses for big kid summer. I think tomorrow will be a good day to push on with that. Hubby finishes work early so I'll drag him out in the afternoon for some fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress