Fossil preparation

I'm starting the palaeontology badge this week and have been doing a bit of research into how to make my own fossils because this sounds very exciting. I've been getting prepped to do a lot of badge work over the next six weeks and I think the fossils will be the first one. Plaster of Paris has arrived, as have my dinosaur toys and I picked up some modelling clay on the way home. The weather forecast doesn't look great for the weekend so I think badge work will win!! Although perhaps not Big Kid Summer...

I went to watch Six! The Musical last week so I'm going to review that for the critic badge and try to organise a few more things to watch/listen to so I can get working on that in earnest. I've finished the reader badge, strictly speaking, but I'm in the middle of a book and want that to count towards it so I'm not officially finishing until tomorrow then I'll claim it. I've done everything else and started in April, so just need to document all my books.

I finish work on Friday so will start some trip planning in earnest to see how many badge clauses I can finish over the holidays, or at least make some good progress with... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress