Slow Progress...

 Well, going back to work for the first time since the operation hasn't half slowed down my badge work! I'm still plodding on through them but it's definitely less than I was doing before. I'm not even reading much and that is not like me at all. I don't think the hot weather is helping, but it's time I got myself a bit more sorted...

I am working on the June monthly badge of health check. I need to phone the doctors and the dentist tomorrow to get some appointments booked in. 

I've subscribed to the quarterly challenge so am looking forward to trying to stay on top of those. We are also looking at where to go on holidays and days out over the summer and I am going to tie in as many as possible to badges so that will be fun. Bletchley Park is a definite so I need to do a bit more research to see what else I can fit in.

The craft badge started off well and I need to keep on top of that so I have it finished within three months. I do wish I hadn't started knitting a scarf as the current heat is making it very uncomfortable to be working on at the moment! I think I have all the kit I need to get everything else done for at least the first and the beginnings of the second. 

Rebel Buddy is going well but I could do with trying to set a bit of a schedule so I am messaging more regularly. I also keep forgetting to take photos of outfits for My Style, which will definitely be more interesting now that I'm back at work and not wearing hoodies constantly!!

I've done the postcard as part of the June challenge and could do with trying to gain a few more points by doing a couple of other things before it's too late. Will try to have a look at that later today...

I could do with a bit of time with my big rebel book to go through and stick in photos of what I have done and achieved so far. Might give me a bit of motivation to get going on a few more clauses if I can see what I've actually accomplished already...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress