End of June

 Final day in June today so will be finishing off my brain games badge (I hope) so I can claim it for this month. I've also done the rebel health check badge, which is my first monthly badge, and I have a point to claim for a June bonus so I'm fairly pleased with this month's progress. 

I've downloaded the July bonus points picture and will be making a start on the Big Kid activities over the weekend as well as making a start on the quarterly challenge. I've been trying to do the birthday challenge but I'll end up overlapping at this rate as I didn't start it until May, then bought into the subscription so will be taking part in all of the quarterly challenges from now on. Might need a rethink...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fossil preparation

Final craft 1 project

September Part-way Progress