Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Thursday, 2 January 2014

Nappy Owl

A friend of mine is having a baby soon and I wanted to try something new as a present. Lots of friends have had babies recently and I don't like gifting the same thing each time. I saw an owl made from nappies in a cake shop window when I was shopping a while ago so did a bit of googling and came up with this. I love owls so really fancied this as an alternative. I had to keep it neutral as far as colours go as she doesn't know the sex of the baby. 
Happy crafting everyone x


12 comments:

Cheryl Turtlemoon said...

What a lovely idea:) I found you on the docrafts leapblog :)

Angela said...

What a really good idea and it looks so cute x

Heike said...

Oh wow, what a great idea! The owl is fantastic.
Heike xx

Alizabethy said...

That is something a bid different as a baby gift!

Nikki said...

Awww - how cute is he!!!!
Love him!
I'm hoping on over from Do Crafts x
Nikki x

Vic said...

awww...how lovely! never seen an owl like this before! so different! just hopping from DC..
Vic xx.

Trace said...

how cute is this :D

DoodlesDumpkins said...

This is stunning, I love the idea of creating a wise owl.
I think your friend will be over the moon with her gift

Dips said...

That's so sweet, and a nice alternative to the nappy bouquet. Great to see you back blogging, just hopping by from docrafts. Happy New Year, Dips xx

applejack cards by sue said...

This is just gorgeous, I've made a nappycake before but this 'owl' is really inspiring.

MissyG said...

Great idea so cute

Linda x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant idea,loveit-late hopping
Carol x