Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Monday, 22 April 2013

Tidy ish craft room

I have spent the best part of 4 days trying to tidy my craft room .It's not "tidy" but it's usable! Thought I'd post a couple of piccies as let's face it, it won't be like this for long!!


This is part of my set of bookcases where I keep some stickers, freebies, bakers twine, envelopes, 6x6 and 8x8 paper pads and some other bits.


This is the other half where I keep paint, magazines, ink pads and "stuff". On the floor in front I have a box of ribbons, a box of sticky tape and a trug full of card blanks.


I keep all my buttons in jars on the shelves and wrapping paper and paper bags in the trays. My clear blocks and topper bits are in the storage unit and there are some stickers hanging underneath the shelves. I've moved most of my stickers as I didn't want them above the radiator.

 

This is my desk and my chest of drawers holds my finished cards and templates and yet more stickers. All my embossing powders are in boxes on the shelves and the punches are in a box along with other random stuff.

 
A better view of the desk. I keep the tie dyed baby grows in the wardrobe along with sheets and other linen.
 
 
This is my favourite bit - an IKEA bookcase on its side with all my A4 card and 12x12 paper pads in it. Big machines and crafting tools like bug, scoreboards etc stored on top and on the windowsill you can see the beginnings of this year's veg patch sprouting away!!
 
 
In fact, I took these the other day and already I don't think it's this tidy now. There's the rest of my evening sorted!!!
 

16 comments:

craftyeyes said...

wish l had your craft room looks fab x

Fiona Keel said...

hi Ali, that is one serious amount of stash! and its tidier than my craft room, but how can we keep tidy and be creative? for most of us, apart from Incy and few others, keeping tidy is an on-going, uphill struggle! Fi xx

Lorna said...

Your craft room looks fab and you have a great stash

Lorna xx

kay said...

Laughed at Fiona's comment as yes I am strange as am a tidy crafter lol. You certainly have plenty of lovely stash x

sue said...

fab craft room & stash.sue xx

Elizabeth S said...

Wow, what a fabulous craft room. I am just losing my craft room as it needs to be turned back into the nursery. Just hopping by. Lizzie

Alizabethy said...

Very jealous at the amount of stash you have!!

Dips said...

Oh, goodie, someone else with a craft room like mine, only your s is now tidier. Do you do house visits!?! Happy hopping!

MissyG said...

This is something I have to do too but when I start I get so distracted by what I find and had forgotten about that it is always a work in progress lol
Linda x

Julie said...

Great craft room and lots of lovely stash.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Great room to craft....x

alifrew said...

Thanks for all your comments. I assure you ladies, it will not stay tidy for long. It took 4 days to get it looking like that and I now can't find anything, as always happens when I tidy up!! xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Im so envious! I craft from boxes in my bedroom so I look at craft rooms longingly! Enjoy :-) Elaine-xxx-

ChrisAndCat said...

What a fab room. You will have to post pics again in - say two weeks and we can see the difference!

Trace said...

What a lot of stuff - LOL I dont have a room as big and dont have a 1/4 of your stash. Helps keep tidy though

Sarah G said...

omg i thought i had a lot of stuff lol
hoppity x