Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Heart cards

How exciting - a crafty post!! I've actually made some cards! It's a miracle!
I bought some washi tape and wanted to try it out so cut a heart from the middle of a 6x6 Kraft card using spellbinders hearts nesting dies. I then cut the heart with the smaller die to make a smaller heart. I covered the smaller heart with stripes of the red and pink washi tape and stuck it in the middle of the heart shaped hole.
It doesn't give you a lot of space to write inside the card but I always struggle with what to write so that suits me fine!
I then drew a white dashed line on the front of the card to highlight it a bit







5 comments:

ALI said...

This is lovely, very simple but elegant design,

Suzi B said...

Blog hopping from dc - love your heart cards, so effective. Hope you've enjoyed your Easter hols, we have - cant quite believe its nearly over :(

kay said...

Fab CAS card x

Nicole P said...

Really like this card - Love the red with the Kraft card, works really well x

Margrit said...

this so pretty - simple but very effective