Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Thursday, 28 March 2013

iPad

Been rubbish yet again!!! Life just keeps taking over. I bought an iPad just after Christmas and I'm hoping that it will be quicker and easier to upload from here. If so, hopefully I will be posting more. I'm going to try to upload a photo which won't be of anything crafty as I haven't made anything for ages, but if its easy enough to do, I'm sorted.
Hope everyone is good and here's to hoping I'm back on the blog hop regularly xx


Whoop whoop. It's easy!!! Photo added. Just a bit large, but I'll figure it out. I'm planning to craft like crazy and actually upload stuff that's more exciting than my seed potatoes!! Xx



2 comments:

kay said...

Hi,I use my ipad for blogging and would recommend purchasing blogpress app,it's only £1.99 and so much better than the free blogger app.x

alifrew said...

I might try that. Thanks for the advice xx