Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Sunday, 8 April 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing Easter weekend. We have been v busy preparing for our new arrivals!!

I've always wanted chickens and it's become possible since we moved into our own house, so we decided Easter would be the perfect time to ge them!!!
Meet......................................
Hermione (AKA Flighty Whitey!!) She is a White Star and so far seems a bit bonkers. She likes to try to take flight and had run up my husband's back within minutes of being in the run!!!

Ginny (AKA Lady Sussex, seems a bit high and mighty!) a White Sussex. She was a bit skittish at first but seems to have settled down now.

Luna, a speckeldy. Lovely, calm, quiet and cuddley.

And Ishmilla (named by my husband, therefire not a HP lady!). Also seems v calm and quiet and cuddly.

So that's my eggciting Easter news!! (Sorry!). Hope you're all having a lovely time. Planning a bit of crafting tomorrow as I did a bit of shopping yesterday whilst out getting chicken bits!!! I foresee a lot of cards with gardening and chicken themes!!! Happy crafting xx


4 comments:

Elaine said...

Ali your chicks are fabulous I live outside Blackpool too. Hugs Elaine

Dawn said...

Brilliant, fresh eggs!!! We have chickens too. x

DanniizDesignz said...

Congratulations on your new arrivals, perfect time of Year to get them, enjoy your chickens and your eggs!

Happy Easter x

Luke J said...

Hi there, thanks for popping over to see my blog, yes, I got my chickens the weekend too, I got a white Sussex, black Sussex and a cuckoo maran ( or speckldey). Your chickens look nice and healthy. I would like to have a look at your home for them. My plan is to update my blog today with the pics of my new chooks, so check back this evening and have a look. Thelifeofchickens@blogspot.com