Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Saturday, 7 April 2012

Finally - a crafting post!!!

At last!!! I've made a card!! I've actually made a few!!! And they would even be ok for men!!! It's been a long time coming, but it had to happen at some point!!

I'm off work for Easter so decided it would be ok to treat myself to some online crafty shopping as I could be at home to pick up the package. I've been wanting one of these
for ages. I decided I had to cut back on my crafty spending (which is excessive!) so haven't bought much in a while. But I decided this didn't count as it's an ongoing item rather than a new thing!!! I can talk myself into anything if I really want it!!!

So when it arrived I had to make stuff!! I was v strict about using up free stuff I have been getting off magazines so chose a 6x6 paper pack by "We Are Memory Keepers" which has a bit of a male colour scheme. So I picked out a few sheets of paper and began................

I got some really cute felt letters from the Works so thought I'd use those too as they fit in with the colour scheme.

This came next
Then this one......
And there was another one but I haven't finished it yet!!!!

Then I picked a pack of stickers from my incredibly large collection and so this happened!!!
I made a pack of 6 to tide me over with thank you's for a while!!

Something v exciting happened today as well, but I haven't managed to photograph it yet. Pop back on Easter Sunday to see what's been going on!!

Happy Easter everyone xx


15 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

So glad to see you are back to your crafting again. These are smashing cards too. Lee xx

Elaine said...

Glad to see you back and crafting Hugs Elaine Have a happy Easter

Catherine said...

Lovely set of cards. Happy Easter.....

Wendy L said...

Cards look lovely. I bet you got a dog or a cat, I,ll pop back later to see. xxx

Trace said...

Good to see you're back crafting, looks like you;ve been busy xx Blog Hopping

Cards by Alison said...

Glad you are back in the land of blogging such brilliant cards love them all. Alison xxxx

ALI said...

Lovely set of cards and all with free stuff.

craftyeyes said...

lovely set of cards xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab projects. happy Easter xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super cards ... well done ... love the designs ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me ... very kind of you to pop by ... happy easter ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

stacky said...

3 equally lovely cards and I like the look of the tape dispenser not seen one of those before x
Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog x
hope you enjoy the rest of your Easter break x

scrappysharon said...

Lovely creations...hoping your enjoying your easter break....big hugs Sharon x

GoonerGirl said...

Fabulous cards, oh lucky you with fresh eggs. Chris xx

karen said...

Fabulous cards, great designs, just hopping over from docrafts, Happy Easter, Karen

Heike said...

Nice to see that you found the time for a bit of crafting. These are great cards.
Happy Easter, Heike xx