Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Saturday, 31 March 2012

New Shed

Still no crafting, but more house stuff. Spent a v exciting day in the garden putting up a new shed! It's all go round here! Tomorrow we get a new dining room cabinet and Monday I intend to craft!!


We started with this in the morning .......


and had this by the time it went dark!!!!

Hope you're enjoying your crafting. I can't wait to get back to it! Thanks for stopping by xx

7 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Wow this is great. So pleased you are getting your house and garden sorted and its all coming together. Cant wait to see what projects you make when you do get crafting. Lee x

Heike said...

You've been very busy recently. I'm sure you'll enjoy relaxing and crafting time even more once everything is done and you can reap the results of your hard work.
Heike xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh good luck-all such hard work! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

Tina said...

Good luck with all your DIY projects, they do take up a lot of time. Hope you get back to your crafting soon. Thanks for following me. Off to follow your blog. Tinaxx

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Gosh you have been busy,looking forward to seeing your crafty creations soon,,Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog i am already a follower of yours

hugs Lorna xx

Michelle said...

Very good could do with u at my house lol xx

Elaine said...

Wow its all coming together nicely , you will be crafting soon Hugs Elaine