Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Tuesday, 27 March 2012

New laptop

Ok, there's hope. I have now got a laptop and found both my camera and the charger, so there is hope that this poor blog might actually be updated occasionally!!! I still have half a house to finish decorating and organising. And a whole garden to sort out!! Plus a huge veg patch to fill, so don't hold your breath!!

Just to prove I have been busy (just not with crafting), here's a few snapshots of what we've been up to in the garden.....


We put a back gate on the garden......


then built a picnic bench.......


put up a greenhouse and planted lots of seeds to fill a huge veg patch.....


and then built a brick bbq. All in the space of one day!! We celebrated the next day by having all the family round for a BBQ and going to the beach. It was lovely due to the wonderful weather at the weekend. New shed arrives Friday and new dining room cabinet on Sunday, so we'll be a bit closer to being organised!!! Fingers crossed!!
We're also boarding the loft so all the boxes of stuff can go in there instead of in my crafty room!!

Hope you've all managed more crafting than I have recently. I'm sure it will all start up again when this house is finished. We're installing a new bathroom over the easter holidays! What fun! Happy crafting peeps xx  

16 comments:

Cards by Alison said...

What busy bees you have been, good luck with all the work. Alison xxx

alifrew said...

Thanks! It's taking a while but we're getting there xx

craftyeyes said...

wow you have been busy your garden looks great, good luck with the rest of your work , and if you have got any spare time could you plz come round to mine lve loads to do lol xx

Alizabethy said...

Good luck with the bathroom, I'm still recovering from the hassle of installing a new one last Easter!

applejack cards by sue said...

Aaargh! I'm having problems leaving a message... I am impressed with how much work you're getting through in your garden so I hope this post is successful.

stacky said...

My you have been working hard worth it though and there will plenty of time to craft when you have the house and garden how you want it x

ALI said...

Gosh you have been busy!

Maureen said...

OMG you have been busy, well done.
Maureen.......x

Dawn said...

Hope you are having a rest this weekend!! x

alifrew said...

Thanks for your comments everyone. We have been working hard and still have loads more to do. After I'm finished here we have a new shed to put up and a garage to empty into it and rearrange because a new dining room cabinet is coming tomorrow and the old one needs to be taken out before the new one will go in. Good job I have a fortnight off work or I'd be on my knees!!!! xx

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Oh you have been busy

have a lovely weekend

Lorna xx

GoonerGirl said...

You have been busy, well done you. Chris xx

Carolk said...

You have been a very busy bee, hope this weather last and you gets lots of sunny days to enyoy your garden x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hm ... yes busy little bees you are ... nice to see what you are up to ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me have a great weekend happy crafting a love sandy xx

Wendy L said...

So busy - garden looks good

craftybirdlisa said...

Hi, fantastic works in your garden, you definitely deserved a rest after all that work. Good luck with all your decorating. Can't wait to see the pics of your crafting when you finally upload them. Hugs Lis ax