Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Friday, 30 December 2011

Here again - that's twice in a week!!!!

Yep, I'm determined to stick to at least one New Year's Resolution, and updating my blog is the nmost entertaining one. Being healthy and tidy will have fallen by the wayside within a week, so if I can at least keep this one going, I'll feel better!!!

I've just found some pics of a card I made my nephew in September when he started big school, so that's tonight's offering. I also have a few more, but I won't go too crazy all at once!!

I can't remember the name of the stamp (a Jolly Nation one), but I used watercolour pencils to colour it. The cardstock is all from the papermill and I used nestabilities to cut out the centre panels. The side panels are embossed using the cuttlebug swiss dots folder.

I had a random set of school themed stickers that I've had for years which I used to decorate the inside.

Well, I'm v impressed with myself for actually putting something crafty on here. I have a few other things I've done over Christmas that are now out of season, but should keep me blogging for a few weeks.
I'll just finish with a photo of all the naughty shopping I've done in no protest at receiving no crafty Christmas gifts - although there was some lovely ribbon round a pair of pyjamas!!!


I have spent a shocking amount of money as v little of it was actually sale stuff, so there will be no crafty shopping for me in the forseeable future (~yeah right!!)

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to a crafty 2012 xx


8 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Wow - thats a big pile of goodies, have fun!

craftynanny said...

ooops! Thats a big stash! ;-) Have a fantastic 2012. Lea xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh I am very envious, that is some crazy shopping! ;-) Enjoy! Gorgeous project too :-) Elaine-xxx-

scrappysharon said...

Welcome to blog land...hope you have enjoyed your hopping around this welcome and look forward to seeing lots more of your work in 2012...Happy New Year. Sharon x

Trace said...

Lovely card, ever so sweet and great stash of goods you got, have fun with that :D

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card ... reminds me of my lovely grandson ollie he has always got a pocket full of bits and pieces lol ... your stash looks very interesting ... can I come and play please ?? happy crafting and love sandy xx

alifrew said...

I've started a few cards for cancer research using the big butterflies from my recent shop, but had to go back to work today so will have to be v disciplined to get any crafting done over the next few weeks!! Keep telling me off ladies!! xx

Laura said...

That's an impressive pile of stash there, I daren't photograph all of mine...and I'm still waiting for some of it to arrive! Oops!

Better carry on blog hopping!