Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Sunday, 30 October 2011

How long?

Howdy folks,
Bet no-one even looks at this blog any more!! Can't believe how long it's been since I last uploaded. That's what teaching does to you - plenty of time over the summer then it's back to work and it all falls apart!!

Has been funny looking back at these pictures, and also good for the soul. House has come on a long way since I last uploaded!! Will put some new pics on later.
Love to all xx

9 comments:

GoonerGirl said...

Sorting out your house must be very stressful but will be worth it in the end, Now for the nagging LOL take 5 minutes out and craft.. Chrissieann xx

Izzwizz said...

Nag, nag, nag, come on do some blogging :)) We missed you x

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Hi there, this is my very first blog hop as i have just set mine up you have a fab blog i have really enjoyed looking at it
Thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower
Lorna xx

CraftyLoops said...

Cant wait to see how the house looks now. Lee x

Cards by Alison said...

I'm checking your blog, can't wait to see your house. Alison xxx

Fiona said...

We haven't forgotten you - hope the house is coming along nicely.
xxx

Wendy said...

Hi, look forward to seeing some pics of how your house is doing, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.
Wendy xx

craftybirdlisa said...

Hi, Out of site (lol) but not out of mind ................. so you are not forgotten. Glad the house is coming along, when are you going to post some pics. Hugs Lisa x

Maureen said...

Looking forward to see new piccys.
Maureen.......x