Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Monday, 29 August 2011

Shocking stickers!!!

Evening all,
Hope you've enjoyed the bank holiday. Weather here has been appalling, so I've been painting the lounge while hubby put the worktops on the kitchen units. We will be straight one day!!!
My craft room is finally just about ready. Pics aren't great, but you can see how there's been an element of progress. A lot of stash is now on shelves and reachable, but some must still be in the garage as I am def missing stuff!!


I have a lovely view out over the garden, which looks like a bombsite, but it's getting there!!

Whilst organising my stuff I transferred all my stickers to a box under my table and was quite honestly a bit shocked. I separated all the Christmas ones to go in my Christmas box, but was left with this.....


It's a 35 litre box and it's overflowing with stickers. I then found some more later that had been put in a separate box when we moved!! I was slightly traumatised by this as I'd been in the pound shop that day and bought a few more packs while I was there!! So decided action needed to be taken!!



I quickly sat down and rifled off a stack of cards using some of my many stickers, a selection of card blanks (that I also have masses of) and a newly discovered box of papermania 2100 cut shapes to back the stickers with. Lost that in my old craft room a long time ago and re-discovered it in the move. Topped them off with a bit of ribbon and a stamp. V quick, but cute enough.
Hope you've all had a crafty day. Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Oh my giddy aunt, what an amount of stickers!! Your room is looking fab and what a great big window. Ohhh to have a room as big as yours (says the green eyed crafty monster!!)Heehee. Lee xx

Kathleen said...

cute and simple. i recko you could knock up about 1000+ of these with all those stickers!!!
kathleen mc x

Heather said...

love the colour of your craft room, you could decorate a wall with some of your stickers lol!

alifrew said...

Hubby's out tonight riding the lights so think I'll be making a million or so more of these!! After I've painted the lounge!! x

Fiona said...

Hi! You are lucky to have a craft room - looks great. Think maybe you've overdone the stickers though!!!!! They are handy for those last minute cards though. xxx

Alex said...

Thats a lot of stickers! Have fun playing with them :). Cute cards!

craftybirdlisa said...

Fab craft room, how many stickers - oh how I wish I had the space for that many....... fab cards as well. x

Karen said...

Cute sweet cards. Your house is coming on great. xx