Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Not crafting, but house today

Evening all,
Not done any crafting today as my sister brought my three little nephews over and I've spent the day playing. Just thought I'd add a couple of pics we've taken recently in the house. Plumber and electrician supposed to be coming tomorrow so I have high hopes of a kitchen appearing soon!! I haven't cooked in nearly three months, I've forgotten how!!


This is progress so far. It's a v tiny room and the new plaster on the walls seems to be taking a long time to dry out, which is why there are sections that haven't been painted. Can't wait til it's finished.


I also seem to have a fixation on fussing with little details that don't really matter and competely ignoring the big things that really need dealing with. I have no kitchen, but the birds are well looked after!!!


I look onto the garden from my craft room so have put this up to entertain myself while I'm working my way through sticker mountain!!!!

Right, I'm off to paint the lounge! Enjoy your evening x

15 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Im sure you will just love having your kitchen in. Its so annoying trying to find where you last plugged in the kettle!! We had a new kitchen put in and my hubby cant live with his cups of tea so the kettle was in the livingroom at one stage!! At least the birds are well fed anyway! Lee xx

Cards by Alison said...

What does it matter as long as you are enjoying yourself, the house will come together eventually, who needs to cook anyway.

Izzwizz said...

The birds are important - think of them as your morale officers :) Good luck with the house x

Fiona said...

Good luck with the kitchen - I'm sure it will be fabulous when finished. x

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww good luck with the kitchen, love your birdie visitors! I have new candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-) Elaine-xxx-

Wendy said...

Lots of work,but will be worth it in the end.fabulous photo of the birds.
Wendy xx

Heather said...

Looking good hun, it will be fab when its finished xx

MissyG said...

Good Luck with the kitchen - it will be worth it
Linda

Catherine said...

It will be fab when completed....

lizzies said...

The kitchen will be stunning when finished and those birds are so cute.

alifrew said...

Hubby has been working hard all weekend and wall cupboards are now up. He's just been up to tell me that he's putting the kitchen stuff away so I'd better go assist before I wind up unable to find anything ever again!!! Thanks for your comments, much appreciated xx

Heather said...

Hey hun, thanx for the info about craft central, might have to pay it a visit this week as I NEED some papers lol, craft fair went quite well although it wasnt busy, it was at Scorton Village Hall, it was well advertised as well, didnt make it the one at Burnside as we had visitors lol

Sounds like your kitchen is coming along a treat!

Speak soon xx

jacqui said...

good luck with the reno. i would be stuck watching the birds lol

Fiona Keel said...

hi Ali, do hope the kitchen is usuable now and I'm sure it will be beautiful soon, just how you like it. Fab new craft room, yes you have a lot of stickers, what cute cards, the owl stickers are gorgeous! and what a beautiful christening candle and card set, Fi x (late leapblogging)

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya, I hope your kitchen is coming along ok and that you are having a good week. I'm not sure if you are bloghopping this week as I can't find this weeks link so I thought I would just revisit all of last weeks. If you know the link and can pass it on to me I would be very grateful
sue