Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Promarkers and Tilda

Howdy folks,
Been having blogger probs again this week so haven't uploaded much. Also had 30 reports I wanted to write before we got the keys to the new house, so not been crafting much.


Have finally had a play, both with promarkers and Tilda! I've had both of these items for quite a while and never got round to using them, and set myself the challenge of doing so following a thread over at Docrafts. Not turned them into cards yet, but whaddya think?

This was a new stamp that I got, and the pirate one I've had for ages and just never used.


Think I might be a bit hooked!!!

I also finally got round to making new new address cards. They're not quite finished, but neither is the exchange!!! Another problem has come up at the last minute and we're now not sure if we'll be getting the keys tomorrow or not!! Joy!! I hope we like this house cos after all the hassle we've had, there's no way I'm ever moving again!!!!


The stamps are from Paper Artsy and they are stamped onto all the scraps of paper I didn't want to move to the new house. The blue sky is sprayed with aqua lagoon cosmic shimmers and the paper making the hill is Kate Knight (I think!). I will be adding a little road sign onto the front with the name of the road on it, but don't want to do that until I've actually got the keys in my hand. Just in case!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I see you are enjoying your tildas then eh? good for you they look great, have fun
Teresa xx

lizzies said...

Gorgeous cards and images.

Kathleen said...

great colouring on the tildas ali. and i love those paper artsy houses. i've got some of thise i really should use.
kathleen mc x