Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Thursday, 5 May 2011

Tables

We sorted all the table decoration ourselves, making the chairs from a template bought from the Paper Mill. They were filled with our favourite sweets from our childhood - parma violets, mini wham bars and personalised lovehearts!!
We used a heart stamp that features on other things to stamp on candles and used grungeboard to make a band to go around the middle of them. We named the tables after places we were planning to go on our honeymoon, but some of these changed as we left it pretty open about where we wanted to go and ended up cracking the oil sump on our car, which slightly altered our plans!!!!


We ordered napkins with our names and the date of the wedding on them, which just added a nice touch to the table - well I thought it did anyway!!

1 comment:

skated said...

I love those little chairs you made, they are great, and such lovely colours

Kate xxx