Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Thursday, 5 May 2011

Seating plan

I've only just realised that people will be reading these backwards, as I've done them in separate posts and the first one explaining about the wedding postings. Will see if I can figure out how to change the order to make it make a bit more sense.

Next photo is a picture of our table plan. We used a big canvas frame and painted it in lilac, sprayed a lot of cosmic shimmer spray and decorated it with stamps, buttons, jewels etc. We printed the names on to coloured card and I used the circle nestabilities to cut out table shapes and attached them roughly in the order they were set up in the marquee.


The lettering is from a set of chipboard letters that I painted with Ranger crackle paint in peeled paint then rubbed a bit of brown into the cracks. You can just see my little cousin in his kilt in the background!! x


6 comments:

GoonerGirl said...

Love the table settings. I had animals for mine and our quests had to take an envelope with their name on and inside was a picture of the animal so all they had to do was find the table...Chris xx

alifrew said...

That's a fab idea!! Might have to marry him again so we can try that!!! x

Redrottie said...

welcome to the leapblog xxx hugs redrottie

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo it all looks really exciting ... well done and good luck happy crafting Sandy xx

Fiona Keel said...

your colour scheme for the reception is gorgeous, lovely table plan, superb table settings, the whole venue looks fantastic, on your post about wedding stationery can only see your cute wedding cake, but no pics of stationery, Fi x

sparklingblackrose said...

Great idea! welcome to the leapblog :-) Elaine-xxx-