Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Saturday, 7 May 2011

A Piece of Cake

Hope you're enjoying the weekend. We've had rubbish weather, typical as I've done 3 washes and can't get anything on the line. Can't move at the moment for falling over airers!!!

Didn't upload yesterday, and have only just realised I haven't uploaded today either. How many people work full time and upload during the week then not at the weekend? Makes no sense!!

It was my friend's birthday a while ago and she can't eat cake, so I made her a cake card instead. I'm almost sure the template came from a back copy of a crafting magazine, but for the life of me I can't think what it was. I used a mix of coloured cards and papers from my stash, a bit of Flower Soft for texture and a candle from one of my nephew's birthday cakes to finish it off.


I'm not too good with a camera, need to get my hubby to start taking my pics. He's far better than me!! xx


4 comments:

Nicola Anne said...

Just popped over from Docrafts Blog Hop and wanted to say hi and welcome to Blagland. Loving your blog so far. regards, Nicola

jacqui said...

loving your blog .jacqui xx

alifrew said...

Just visited yours too. They're lovely xx

maggie said...

from docrafts leapblog..lovely creations
mags