Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Saturday, 14 May 2011

Notelet Sets

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend. Weather is pretty changeable here today so popped out to pick up some wedding photos we ordered through the week and came home pretty sharpish! Was planning on starting my own wedding scrapbook so ordered the photos, then had some good news on the house move.
We put in an offer on an empty house that needs lot doing to it in January, and it's been the longest, most convoluted process I've ever been though. However, we are at the stage where we need to organise buildings insurance and pay the solicitor then we can sign the contract!! Woo Hoo!!! So I think the next scrapbook I'll be making will be a house revamp one rather than a wedding one. New craft room here I come!!!

Today's offering is a little set of 3x3" notelets and holder I made following a tutorial I saw on the Splitcoast Stmpers website. I find their tutorials really useful and easy to follow, and quite liked the look of these little notelets, so decied to have a go.

I used my Martha Stewart scoreboard to make my own blanks and the paper used to make the flowers is from the Claire Curd 200 sheet 12x12" paper collection. I cut the flowers using a template set I got free with a papercraft magazine a few years ago, is now packed ready to move and I can't remember which mag it came from. The stickers in the centre were an xmas present from a friend and came from Accessorise - I love their stickers!! I'm not sure where the white flower on the front of the holder came from - I taken them all out of the packaging and store them in a big clear plastic tub.
Never used to matter but with all this blogging, would be handy to know where they came from! Might have to rethink some of my storage ideas!!
Enjoy the weekend xx

9 comments:

maggie said...

beautiful gift set..love the colours and design magsx

louise said...

Beautiful set of cards and congrats on the house news.
Louise xx

Heather said...

lovely gift set, think my storage needs a rethink too x

GoonerGirl said...

These are lovely notelets and will make a great gift.. Chris xx

Fiona said...

Fabulous set of notecards - SCS has some great ideas. x

sue said...

lovely gifts they are gorgous,good luck with move sue xx

Flowergirl said...

Pretty set of cards.
Wendy x

Fiona Keel said...

stunning gift sets ali, love your colour scheme! Fi from DC x

Kathleen said...

these are great. notebooks are on my list of tings to make - just haven't got round to making them yet.
kathleen mc xx