Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Sunday, 8 May 2011

Nappy cakes

Afternoon peeps,
The weather just can't make up its mind what to do today so I decided a day making delightful things and getting ready for hosting a staff meeting tomorrow (gulp!) and sATs week was in order!
Made a nappy cake for a friend who had a baby a while ago, hence today's pic - what do people think of these? I know they were huge a while ago but they seem to have gone out of fashion a bit. Anyone know anything about this? I'm not a parent so don't know how well received they are as gifts. I'm fairly sure I'd be made up if anyone sent me one xx

I tie dye my own baby gro's and always put them in, along with bottles, dummys, bibs, hairbrush etc.
I did a bit of a search on google and found nappy motorcycles and cars and things which are incredibly cute and wondered about having a go at one of these instead. Not been brave enough to try it yet. What do you think?

This isn't a v good photo, but it's some of the baby gros that I put inside the cake.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

No comments: