Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Monday, 9 April 2012

Little teddy cards

Evening folks,
Hope everyone's had a nice day. No thunderstorms today which has been a refreshing change. We've had loads over the last week or so.

Something a bit different from me today.

I've become a bit obsessed recently with small cards. I'm a bit of a 6" square kind of girl, or A6 as a general rule, and having spent my Easter holidays watching youtube videos instead of packing up my craft stuff ready for a house move, I've seen loads of 3" cards, or just generally rather small ones. I had some card blanks and envelopes that I'd bought from Botany Bay a few years ago and shoved in a drawer, in a lovely shade of blue. I used me 2 1/2" scalloped square punch to cut some forever friends paper and stuck them over some silver sticky ribbon. I got the set of teddy stickers from Home and Bargains for 80p and had some happy birthday peel offs that had been sat around for a while. I am really trying to use up as much stash as I can at the moment as when I move I'm getting a proper craft room and it'll overflow at the moment!!!!! xx


2 comments:

Lors said...

Fab cards ...Lorsx

Sazzle said...

These little teddies are really cute :-)


xx Sazzle xx
(lincs crafty girl)