Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Monday, 2 May 2011

Invitations

A friend at work asked me to make some invitations for a party she is having to celebrate her 25th wedding anniversary, her daughter's 21st and her younger daughter's 18th. She'd given me the photos, so it was just a case of fiddling in photoshop to sort out the lighting on a couple of them, and getting on with the printing.
I used nestabilities on the girls cards to get the shapes, and used bobunny ribbon on the turquoise one and Born to Shop paper on the pink one. Whaddya think?


I made the RSVP cards using white card to print on, then cutting to the size of an ATC and spraying the other side with either silver, pink or turquoise cosmic shimmer spray. I then stamped RSVP using a Papermania alphabet clear stamp set in versamark ink and covering with mica powder. They look lovely when they catch the light because they're so sparkly. You can't see it too well in the pics unfortunately.

No comments: